Thursday 30 January 2014

audioboo-puritans



 I took to audioboo a very months ago, but let it lapse. (Obviously while I was still weecalvin rather than weecalvin1509.) However, I feel I should resurrect it again.  I actually like the 3 minute limit on the freebie end of things. Personally speaking, I would rather read something than listen to it (except obviously when driving etc.) However, I am usually prepared to listen to something short, so a 3 minute audioboo post suits me as a listener as well as the broadcaster also. The latest offering is about Spurgeon's confession that he was satisfied with Puritan theology. Below are links to some articles from some other weecalvin1509 blog posts (where you are now) relevant to the issue above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.