Friday 7 February 2014

audioboo_unboundbible1

https://audioboo.fm/weecalvin


Over the next short while, along with the usual written posts, I want to post up a short series of audioboo messages based on Paul's great statment in 2 Timothy 1:12 that the word of God is not bound. Here is the introductory message. All messages are bitesize (less than 3 minutes in length) but full of truth that will hopefully encourage and even inspire the child of God. 

Broadcast #1 Introduction
Broadcast #2 Word of God is not bound by Tyranny
Broadcast #3 Word of God is not bound by Time
Broadcast #4 Word of God is not bound by Tradition
Broadcast #5 Word of God is not bound by Transgressions 
Broadcast #6 Word of God is not bound by Talents

INDEXES:

* CALVINIST INDEX
* PROTESTANT INDEX
* CH SPURGEON INDEX
* EVANGELISM INDEX
* HERE AND THERE INDEX

1 comment:

  1. Just a note to say that I really am putting these messages out in faith, at least as far as audioboo is concerned. I can't play the last 2 messages which I posted up on my desktop computer (although I can play the previous ones). This is strange b/c you would imagine that it is either all or none. They play OK on my tablet, but not on my smart phone. Others (including audioboo) have assured me that they can play them. So that's the main thing. If you can't play the message, please drop me a line, if only for curiosity (mine) sake. I hope you enjoy the messages.

    ReplyDelete

All are welcome to comment here provided that the usual principles of Christian comment e.g. politeness etc. are observed.